I offer consulting, support and technical assistance to businesses (especially translation agencies) and freelancers, always with an eye to using open-source software:
- End-to-end management of complex projects.
- Choosing and implementation of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solutions.
- Choosing and implementation of knowledge-sharing solutions (Wiki).
- Writing software developments specs (SRS).
- Usability testing.
I offer the following services in the field of language engineering:
- File conversion (PDF↔Word↔XML).
- Document digitalisation with advanced OCR.
- Glossary digitalisation (from paper).
- Parallel text alignment.
- Creation of glossaries and multilingual terminology databases.
- Translation database (translation memories) creation and maintenance.
- Translation memory conversion.
- Term extraction from monolingual and bilingual corpora.
- Beta testing for localised software.
I also offer mentoring, coaching and orientation services for less experienced translators, or those in search of new opportunities.